For more than a decade, our team of experts at Atomic Rendering has provided families and businesses in Melbourne with top-of-the-line rendering and solid plastering services. When you choose us for your next residential or commercial rendering or solid plastering project in Melbourne, you’ll benefit from an unbeatable combination of great service, professional-quality products, and expert craftsmanship. We believe in creating a customer journey that is free from stress and worry. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
Start your journey today by contacting our team online or on 0404 085 518 for a free, no obligation quote.
Services you can count on.
We set ourselves apart from the competition by offering a comprehensive suite of rendering and solid plastering services in Melbourne. Choose from the following:
- Acrylic render
- Sand and cement
- Architectural mouldings
- Smooth concrete finish
- Dado or velvet finish
- Roughcast stucco
- Solid plastering/white set
- Internal and external wall rendering
- Naturally-weathered render/lime wash
- Roll-on textured finishes
- Render repairs
- Fireplace rendering
- Blueboard rendering
- Hebel cladding
- Polystyrene cladding
- Cement sheet cladding
- Cement rendering
- Textured finishing
- Painting membrance
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact one of our house rendering Melbourne professionals today to discuss how Atomic Rendering can help bring your dream to life.
Why choose rendering for your property in Melbourne?
Your home is one of, if not the, biggest investments you’ll make in your lifetime. At Atomic Rendering, we believe rendering is an optimal way to protect this investment and create a space you and your loved ones will enjoy for years.
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you choose rendering for your Melbourne home:
- Rendering will give your home—new or old—a modern look and feel.
- Buyers often gauge the age and condition of a home by its outer appearance. Rendering will boost your property value and attract offers for purchase.
- Rendering protects the walls of your home by forming a water barrier over the bricks to minimise the likelihood of cracks and water damage.